Grow your business in Russia by exhibiting at IREX
IREX is B2B platform where developers will discuss their existing and new projects, investors will choose directions for financing, city and region governments will present vacant land plots, support real estate development and discuss win-to-win cooperation.
Project and engineering bureau will demonstrate their best and most exciting solutions for offices, residential properties, mixed-use real estate and hotels, management and operation companies will give technical, effective and necessary ideas for projects to optimize full range of processes.
6 reasons to exhibit:
- Find your customer in Russia
- Expand business contacts in regions
- Negotiate with target audience
- Promote your services, technologies, existing and new projects
- Take part in the conference with market leaders and experts
- Get unique knowledge of the market during two days
Types of participation:
Promote your projects, establish contacts with target audience, and get feedback from the market
- Stand + Conference
Get maximum opportunities of the show and the full range of advantages
Market learning, best practices from market players, trends of the industry.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are an effective way to attract the attention to your company name, projects, technologies and services before, within and after the show days.
Additional promotion tools provide a wide coverage of target audience in online services, in printed materials of the show, advertising structures at the venue or through the participation in conference program as a speaker. Promotional tools of IREX allow you to increase the number of visitors at your company stand and strengthen the commercial efficiency of participation.
Highlight your company among your partners and competitors, prove your leading position on the market!
Take advantage of online services and learn the exhibition materials.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges,
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member - it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honorable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not onsite – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floorplan and onsite business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Show Days and Venue
Show days: IREX will be held in 2021
Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya, 14, Moscow
Access by public transport:
- Vystavochnaya metro station
- Delovoy Tsentr metro station
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.