New business relationships, meetings with partners and customers, successful deals
When? October 20 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
October 21 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
Where? Moscow, CEC Expocentre, Pavilion 2, Hall 4
How? To get the access to the show you should get personal badge. Please, register online in advance or get your badge onsite in show days at Crocus Expo.
As a visitor of IREX, you have the opportunity to:
- Be the first who see new projects and possibilities of commercial and residential real estate market
- Find new slots, areas and land plots for business development
- Get unique industry knowledge and exchange the experience with colleagues
- Choose objects and directions for financing
- Take part in free promotion events and real estate strategies
During 2 days of the IREX exhibition in CEC Expocentre developers, management companies and service providers will present relevant objects and projects for commercial and residential real estate
Our highest priority is the effectiveness of participation in the event for all parties.
That is why we strengthen our offline projects with online products, which together guarantees a positive effect and convenience for you as a visitor.
Online-services IREX will allow to save time and get the most from the days of the event!
Register to the Show!
To visit the exhibition, please, register and print your personal e-ticket.
The entrance ticket can be purchased online or at the onsite ticket office.
The entrance ticket:
- for free to the exposition.
- visit the conference is paid.
Free services for the best experience
Benefit from mobile app: 24/7 at your service
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Enjoy artificial intelligence to generate your to-dos
When getting your visitor badge, you setup your personal matchmaking based on your registered profile. The companies in the list are selected automatically and non-commercially – our priority is to provide the best business opportunity for our audiences to meet with exhibitors of their interest. For you to find your best matches, you’ll see the list at the following steps of your experience:
- Being registered, you’ll see your list immediately in the registration’s confirmation webpage,
- It will be placed directly to your badge or ticket to keep it onsite,
- During pre-show campaign you’ll get your list delivered via email to adjust your show agenda,
- In the Reed Click app after paring your Reed Click account with your badge or ticket – use it to build the best agenda at any convenient time,
- And post-show email to be sent for you to continue your business with those who haven’t been visited during show days.
Reveal on-stand innovations displayed at any time
Can’t wait to see on-stand products and novelties? Look through online directories filled with all the exhibiting companies, their products and technologies. Directories are synchronized with other high-tech tools, so you’ll find it connected with the following services to maximize your experience:
- Exhibitor and Product & services directories on the website,
- Reed Click app where you’ll discover every stand’s location on the floorplan, you will also enjoy planning your show visiting in the app’s user-friendly interface,
- You personal matchmaking list sent by the email to you also consists of the links to website directory to learn more about every company that fits you interest.
IREX 2020 healthcare program
Our first priorities are the event’s effectiveness for all participants, as well as onsite comfort and safety. It is important for us that you get the best experience and business opportunities without any worries. In 2020, we have organised “Pure Result” program, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthcare environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
Ventilation and air exchange
The entire IREX show hall and conference halls are regularly ventilated during show days - this provides a comfortable atmosphere at the IREX venue. Exhibition complex ventilation systems also create proper air circulation throughout the event.
If you consider to use a mask during your show visiting, you can easily do so. We are here for you - you can get an individual fabric mask on request at the IREX registration and Organiser desks.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
Show Days and Venue
October 20 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
October 21 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
Pavilion 2, Hall 4
Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya, 14, Moscow
Access by public transport:
Vystavochnaya metro station
Delovoy Tsentr metro station